Pages



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Son Of Age - Art Of Distraction (2011)


My latest EP is out. Free of charge. 
 You can download the full album from here:


NOTE: This means that you "PAY" with a tweet or a facebook status, it's like promoting my album without you typing it, all you got to do is allow it 



Please subscribe to my mailing list: Reverbnation
Check out my Facebook page: Facebook
also check out: Soundcloud

For any inquiries, please email: stereomanic@gmail.com
If you want to do collab, complain or need someone to talk to (maybe you should call befrienders)


Currently looking to create a band. I need the full set, a drummer, preferably someone who can play funk and   Blues, two guitarists, one for riffs and the other as lead, a bassist who knows how to let that bluesy soulful bass sound out.  

0 Stereo-listeners:

Post a Comment

 










 

Blogger